This caddy book was created for the new Central Course at Cedar Creek in Fairmont, Minnesota, just in time for the 2019 Cedar Creek Open. It contains detailed maps of each hole and these details:
- Radius grid to calculate straight line distance to any obstacle.
- Elevation difference between tee pin.
- Flightpath distance to the basket.
- Walking path to the next tee.
Take a look:
The “19th Hole” recently featured an article about tee sign design by Custom Course Maps founder Richard Rasch <read more>
Tee signs for Kaposia Park.
Installed for two of the biggest disc golf events held at Kaposia park back in 2014, the MN Majestic and 2014 PDGA Amateur World Championships.
These highly detailed tee signs show:
- The name of the hole
- Distance from tee to basket
- Ranged circles show distance from the tee
- Contour lines show elevation along the fairway
- Direction to the next tee
These tee signs are another example of the many upgrades the course has received since going to a pay to play format a few years ago. Click the thumbnail for more images.